Wednesday 23 March 2016

Working Titles

The current title for my magazine is 'FORESEEN', however during my mid-point presentation, the lecturers pointed out that they did not agree with this title.  Therefore I have been looking at new ideas, as listed below:

FORE-SEEN
OUTLOOK
FASHION FIRST
BEAUTY FIRST
PROPHESY/PROPHET/PROPHECY
AUGUR
FORETELL
THE BEAUTY PROPHET/THE BEAUTY PROPHECY

When searching for a name, I was thinking of the future and words that can be used to portray the forecasting element of the magazine.  I found it difficult to think of a name off of the top of my head, so when 'FORESEEN' was turned down I typed it into the thesaurus to see what other words there were that would give the same idea.  At the moment I really like the idea of 'THE BEAUTY PROPHECY', and I have designed a rough logo idea below.

I like this idea for a logo design, so have sent it to a graphic designer for his help, in order to make it look better and more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment