Thursday 31 March 2016

Logo Designs

I sent my original logo idea over to my graphic designer for him to improve on for me to be able to use it on my website.  Below is what I received back.

My Original Design
Above is an improved image of the original idea for my logo.  The graphic designer has brightened up the background and lightened the shade of the lipstick marks that I used to create the prophecy ball in the background.  It is a lot better than the rough logo that I had made, and I prefer the font that he has used.

Graphic Designer's Designs
Here are four other designs created, that the graphic designer felt would work well with my concept for my branding.  I really like them all and feel that the simplicity of them would work a lot better for my magazine, rather than trying to make too much of a statement with the design of a prophecy ball being used.  Out of all four of these, my favourite is the top left, because it still uses the element of the lipstick stains from my original idea and it adds some colour to the brand.

After receiving the above ideas and being drawn towards the design that uses the purple, I asked for it to be mocked up with a white square and black writing as well.  Below is the outcome which I am also really happy with.  Having spoken to a select group of my target market, they agreed that this was the best design outcome produced.  Therefore, I think that this will be the final logo for my magazine.

Final Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment